How much inevitable US-Euro Area interdependence is there in monetary policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2008. "How much inevitable US-Euro area interdependence is there in monetary policy?," Other publications TiSEM 369b5791-3e48-4e45-a8eb-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Yuhua Cui, 2009. "US–Euro Area Monetary Policy Interdependence – New Evidence from Taylor Rule Based VECMs," Ruhr Economic Papers 0085, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina, 2017.
"International spillovers in global asset markets,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
696, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina, 2017. "International spillovers in global asset markets," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168087, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova, 2017. "International spillovers in global asset markets," ROME Working Papers 201709, ROME Network.
- Ansgar Belke & Yuhua Cui, 2010.
"US-Euro Area Monetary Policy Interdependence: New Evidence from Taylor Rule-based VECMs,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 778-797, May.
- Belke, Ansgar & Cui, Yuhua, 2009. "US–Euro Area Monetary Policy Interdependence – New Evidence from Taylor Rule Based VECMs," Ruhr Economic Papers 85, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Łukasz Goczek & Dagmara Mycielska, 2013. "Ready for euro? Empirical study of the actual monetary policy independence in Poland," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0085 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:43:y:2008:i:6:p:341-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.