Wealth index and risk of childhood overweight and obesity: evidence from four prospective cohorts in Peru and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2013. "Seld-organization and complexity," Chapters,in: The Rediscovery of Classical Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(1).
- Ocde, 2014. "Activités des organisations intergouvernementales," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2013(2), pages 135-147.
- ., 2013. "Why public organizations?," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 12, pages 139-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2014. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(2), pages 117-128.
More about this item
KeywordsPeru; Vietnam; Developing countries; Pediatric obesity; Social class; Prospective studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:61:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s00038-015-0767-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.