Telemedical emergency services: central or decentral coordination?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mazzoni,Thomas, 2018. "A First Course in Quantitative Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781108419574.
- Mazzoni,Thomas, 2018. "A First Course in Quantitative Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781108411431.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 8th March 2021
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-03-08 12:00:01
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Manuel Galea & David Cademartori & Roberto Curci & Alonso Molina, 2020. "Robust Inference in the Capital Asset Pricing Model Using the Multivariate t -distribution," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2020. "Pricing the American options: A closed-form, simple formula," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 548(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCentralisation; Emergency medicine; Queuing model; Teleemergency doctor; Telemedicine;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:hecrev:v:11:y:2021:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-021-00303-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.