Arbitrage-free discretization of lognormal forward Libor and swap rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kulldorff & Ajay Khanna, 1999. "A generalization of the mutual fund theorem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 167-185.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2000. "Valuation and martingale properties of shadow prices: An exposition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1641-1701, October.
- Julien Hugonnier & Dmitry Kramkov & Walter Schachermayer, 2005. "On Utility-Based Pricing Of Contingent Claims In Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 203-212.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1969. "Risk Disposition and the Separation Property in Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 401-416, December.
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
- (**), Hui Wang & Jaksa Cvitanic & (*), Walter Schachermayer, 2001. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets with random endowment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 259-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietersz, R. & Pelsser, A.A.J., 2003.
"Risk managing bermudan swaptions in the libor BGM model,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2003-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2005. "Risk Managing Bermudan Swaptions in the Libor BGM Model," Finance 0502004, EconWPA.
- Christian Zühlsdorff, 2002. "Extended Libor Market Models with Affine and Quadratic Volatility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse6_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Frank De Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2001. "Libor Market Models versus Swap Market Models for Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 201-237.
- Philipp J. Schönbucher, 2000. "A Libor Market Model with Default Risk," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate models; Monte Carlo simulation; market models;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:1:p:35-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .