A theory of bonus in life insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2000. "A Class of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Term Structure Models with Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 34, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Björk, Tomas & Svensson, Lars, 1999. "On the Existence of Finite Dimensional Realizations for Nonlinear Forward Rate Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 338, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tomas BjÃrk & Andrea Gombani, 1999. "Minimal realizations of interest rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 413-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ninna Reitzel Jensen & Kristian Juul Schomacker, 2015. "A Two-Account Life Insurance Model for Scenario-Based Valuation Including Event Risk," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-36, June.
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Andreas Niemeyer, 2015. "Safety Margins for Systematic Biometric and Financial Risk in a Semi-Markov Life Insurance Framework," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Jarner, Søren Fiig & Kronborg, Morten Tolver, 2016. "Entrance times of random walks: With applications to pension fund modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-20.
- Thomas Møller, 2001. "Risk-minimizing hedging strategies for insurance payment processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 419-446.
- Buchardt, Kristian, 2014. "Dependent interest and transition rates in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 167-179.
- Asmussen, Soren & Moller, Jakob R., 2003. "Risk comparisons of premium rules: optimality and a life insurance study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 331-344, July.
- Tenorio Villalón, Ángel F. & Martín Caraballo, Ana M. & Paralera Morales, Concepción & Contreras Rubio, Ignacio, 2013. "Ecuaciones diferenciales y en diferencias aplicadas a los conceptos económicos y financieros || Differential and Difference Equations Applied to Economic and Financial Concepts," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 165-199, December.
- Ragnar Norberg, 2013. "Optimal hedging of demographic risk in life insurance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 197-222, January.
- Francesca Biagini & Andreas Groll & Jan Widenmann, 2016. "Risk Minimization for Insurance Products via F-Doubly Stochastic Markov Chains," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-26, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety margins; prospective reserves; retrospective reserves; stochastic interest; stochastic mortality; counting processes;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:3:y:1999:i:4:p:373-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.