Hedging contingent claims on semimartingales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A General Benchmark Model for Stochastic Jump Sizes," Research Paper Series 139, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Claudio Fontana & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2012. "Diffusion-based models for financial markets without martingale measures," Papers 1209.4449, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Björk, T. & Kabanov, Y. & Runggaldier, W., 1995. "Bond markets where prices are driven by a general marked point process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 88, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gerald H.L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2008. "Hedge Portfolios in Markets with Price Discontinuities," Research Paper Series 218, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsCompleteness; uniqueness; martingale measures; asset pricing theory;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:3:y:1999:i:1:p:111-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.