Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- E. Scalas & U. Garibaldi & S. Donadio, 2006. "Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 53(2), pages 267-272, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2006. "Response to worrying trends in econophysics," MPRA Paper 2129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Secchi, Angelo, 2008.
"Sectoral and geographical specificities in the spatial structure of economic activities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 189-202, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Sectoral and Geographical Specificities in the Spatial Structure of Economic Activities," LEM Papers Series 2004/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo M. Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2017.
"Non-linear externalities in firm localization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1138-1150, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo M. Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2015. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," LEM Papers Series 2015/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati & Vanni Fabio, 2015. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297132, HAL.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2017. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01405780, HAL.
- Enrico Scalas & Tijana Radivojević & Ubaldo Garibaldi, 2015. "Wealth distribution and the Lorenz curve: a finitary approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 79-89, April.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Simone Landini & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "A Statistical Mechanic View of Macro-dynamics in Economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-146, September.
- Bagatella-Flores, N. & Rodríguez-Achach, M. & Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R., 2015. "Wealth distribution of simple exchange models coupled with extremal dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 168-175.
- Scalas, Enrico & Garibaldi, Ubaldo, 2009. "A Dynamic Probabilistic Version of the Aoki-Yoshikawa Sectoral Productivity Model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-10.
- Lorenzo Pareschi & Giuseppe Toscani, 2014. "Wealth distribution and collective knowledge. A Boltzmann approach," Papers 1401.4550, arXiv.org.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201831 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Bagatella-Flores & M. Rodriguez-Achach & H. F. Coronel-Brizio & A. R. Hernandez-Montoya, 2014. "Wealth distribution of simple exchange models coupled with extremal dynamics," Papers 1407.7153, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywords02.50.-r Probability theory; stochastic processes; and statistics; 02.50.Ey Stochastic processes; 05.40.-a Fluctuation phenomena; random processes; noise; and Brownian motion; 05.40.Jc Brownian motion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:271-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.