Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- E. Scalas & U. Garibaldi & S. Donadio, 2006. "Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 53(2), pages 267-272, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2006. "Response to worrying trends in econophysics," MPRA Paper 2129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Secchi, Angelo, 2008.
"Sectoral and geographical specificities in the spatial structure of economic activities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 189-202, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Sectoral and Geographical Specificities in the Spatial Structure of Economic Activities," LEM Papers Series 2004/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo M. Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2017.
"Non-linear externalities in firm localization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1138-1150, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo M. Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2015. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," LEM Papers Series 2015/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2016. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01405780, HAL.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati & Vanni Fabio, 2015. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297132, HAL.
- Enrico Scalas & Tijana Radivojević & Ubaldo Garibaldi, 2015. "Wealth distribution and the Lorenz curve: a finitary approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 79-89, April.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Simone Landini & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "A Statistical Mechanic View of Macro-dynamics in Economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-146, September.
- Bagatella-Flores, N. & Rodríguez-Achach, M. & Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R., 2015. "Wealth distribution of simple exchange models coupled with extremal dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 168-175.
- Scalas, Enrico & Garibaldi, Ubaldo, 2009. "A Dynamic Probabilistic Version of the Aoki-Yoshikawa Sectoral Productivity Model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-10.
- Lorenzo Pareschi & Giuseppe Toscani, 2014. "Wealth distribution and collective knowledge. A Boltzmann approach," Papers 1401.4550, arXiv.org.
- N. Bagatella-Flores & M. Rodriguez-Achach & H. F. Coronel-Brizio & A. R. Hernandez-Montoya, 2014. "Wealth distribution of simple exchange models coupled with extremal dynamics," Papers 1407.7153, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywords02.50.-r Probability theory; stochastic processes; and statistics; 02.50.Ey Stochastic processes; 05.40.-a Fluctuation phenomena; random processes; noise; and Brownian motion; 05.40.Jc Brownian motion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:271-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .