The relationship between the Balanced Budget Act and length of stay for Medicare patients in US hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramsey, James B, 1970. "Models, Specification Error, and Inference: A Discussion of some Problems in Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 32(4), pages 301-318, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Ji & Chu, Chris W.L. & Wang, Xinran & Zhu, Hong & Tang, Guiyao & Chen, Yuanyi, 2012. "Symbiotic ownership, cultural alignment, and firm performance: A test among international strategic alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 987-997.
More about this item
KeywordsBBA; BBRA; Length of stay; Medicare; Hospitals; I00; I1; I10; I11; I12; I18; I19;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:57-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.