Elasticity Estimates of Farmed Salmon Demand in Spain and Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédérick Demers, 2003. "The Canadian Phillips Curve and Regime Shifting," Staff Working Papers 03-32, Bank of Canada.
- Kichian, Maral, 1999. "Measuring Potential Output within a State-Space Framework," Staff Working Papers 99-9, Bank of Canada.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006.
"Projecting Productivity Growth: Lessons from the US Growth Resurgence,"
Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002. "Projecting productivity growth: lessons from the U.S. growth resurgence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 1-13.
- Ho, Mun & Jorgenson, Dale & Stiroh, Kevin, 2002. "Projecting Productivity Growth: Lessons from the U.S. Growth Resurgence," Discussion Papers dp-02-42, Resources For the Future.
- Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2003.
"Information technology and productivity: where are we now and where are we going?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 477-503, July.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2002. "Information technology and productivity: where are we now and where are we going?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 15-44.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2002. "Information technology and productivity: where are we now and where are we going?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Philippe Cayen & Simon van Norden, 2002. "La fiabilité des estimations de l'écart de production au Canada," Staff Working Papers 02-10, Bank of Canada.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Econometric Analysis of Fisher's Equation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1180, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Asche & Helge Bremnes & Cathy R. Wessells, 1999.
"Product Aggregation, Market Integration, and Relationships between Prices: An Application to World Salmon Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 568-581.
- Asche, F. & Bremnes, H. & Wessells, C.R., 1998. "Product Aggregation, Market Integration and Relationships Between Prices: an Application to World Salmon Markets," Papers 27/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Jinghua Xie & Dengjun Zhang, 2014. "Imperfect Competition and Structural Changes in the US Salmon Import Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 375-389.
- Wakamatsu, Hiroki & Miyata, Tsutomu, 2014. "Do Radioactive Spills from the Fukushima Disaster Have any Influence on Seafood Market in Japan?," MPRA Paper 55667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2014.
- Hiroki Wakamatsu & Tsutomu Miyata, 2016. "Do Radioactive Spills from the Fukushima Disaster Have Any Influence on the Japanese Seafood Market?," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 27-45.
- Fofana, Abdulai & Clayton, Patty, 2003. "Demand Interaction Between Farmed Salmon And Wild Caught Fish In The United Kingdom," Miscellaneous Papers 11828, Agecon Search.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:19:y:1994:i:3:p:419-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.