A note on CEO compensation, elimination tournaments and bankruptcy risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Nieken, Petra, 2015.
"Relative performance pay in the shadow of crisis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 244-268.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Nieken, Petra, 2013. "Relative Performance Pay in the Shadow of Crisis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 425, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011.
"Professional Network and Career Coevolution,"
TSE Working Papers
11-258, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Professional Network and Career Coevolution," IDEI Working Papers 688, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Professional Network and Career Coevolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:pit:wpaper:373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Mathews & Soiliou Namoro, 2008. "Participation incentives in rank order tournaments with endogenous entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTournaments; agency; incentives; compensation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.