Federalism, distributive politics and representative democracy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Why Is Law Enforcement Decentralized?," Cahiers de recherche 0719, CIRPEE.
- Toke S. Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2017.
"Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(1), pages 38-58, February.
- Toke S. Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2010. "Fiscal federalism and electoral accountability," Working Papers 2010/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Toke Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability," CESifo Working Paper Series 3022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J., 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1021, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Tuchyòa & Martin Gregor, 2005. "Centralization Trade-off with Non-Uniform Taxes," Working Papers IES 81, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2005.
"Why does centralisation fail to internalise policy externalities?,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 395-416, March.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Hein J. Roelfsema, 2002. "Why does Centralisation fail to internalise Policy Externalities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Nov 2003.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Why Does Centralisation Fail to Internalise Policy Externalities?," Working Papers 04-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Julio, Paulo & Peralta, Susana, 2008. "Endogenous spillovers in the trade-off between centralization and decentralization," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp538, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 2009.
"On the Strategic Use of Representative Democracy in International Agreements,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(2), pages 281-296, April.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2006. "On the strategic use of representative democracy in international agreements," Working Papers 200624, CERDI.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2011. "On the strategic use of representative democracy in international agreements," Working Papers halshs-00562632, HAL.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2009. "On the Strategic use of Representative Democracy in International Agreements," Post-Print hal-00366999, HAL.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2016.
"The political economy of (De)centralization with complementary public goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 315-348, August.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2016. "The Political Economy of (De)centralization with Complementary Public Goods," TSE Working Papers 16-644, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:got:cegedp:25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorz, Oliver & Willmann, Gerald, 2005.
"On the endogenous allocation of decision powers in federal structures,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Lorz, Jens Oliver & Willmann, Gerald, 2004. "On the Endogenous Allocation of Decision Powers in Federal Structures," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 25, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Lorz & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Size versus scope: on the trade-off facing economic unions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(2), pages 247-267, April.
- Loeper, Antoine, 2017. "Cross-border externalities and cooperation among representative democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 180-208.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny, 2010. "Environmental policy in majoritarian systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 177-191, March.
- Oliver Lorz & Gerald Willmann, 2008.
"Enlargement versus Deepening: The Trade-off Facing Economic Unions,"
Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics
2, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Oliver Lorz & Gerald Willmann, 2008. "Enlargement versus Deepening: The Trade-off Facing Economic Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lorz, Jens Oliver & Willmann, Gerald, 2004. "On the Endogenous Allocation of Decision Powers in Federal Structures," Kiel Working Papers 1209, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsJEL Classification:H30; H72; H73; Key words:Federalism; Distributive Politics; Strategic Voting; Decentralization; Local Public Goods;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:1:y:2000:i:2:p:105-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.