Wife or frau, women do worse: A comparison of men and women in the United States and Germany after marital dissolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkhauser, Richard V, et al, 1990. "Economic Burdens of Marital Disruptions: A Comparison of the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(4), pages 319-333, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2016.
"Smokers’ Preference for Divorce and Extramarital Sex,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 59(2), pages 44-76.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Smokers’ Preference for Divorce and Extramarital Sex," MPRA Paper 40922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2016. "Smokers’ Preference for Divorce and Extramarital Sex," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Magne Mogstad & Chiara Pronzato, 2008.
"Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty,"
008, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Chiara Pronzato & Magne Mogstad, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education, and Poverty," Discussion Papers 533, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chiara Pronzato & Magne Mogstad, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education and Poverty," CHILD Working Papers wp14_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Pronzato, Chiara & Mogstad, Magne, 2008. "Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2009.
"Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 90-108, March.
- Ulker, Aydogan, 2008. "Wealth holdings and portfolio allocation of the elderly: the role of marital history," Working Papers eco_2008_16, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Arnstein Aassve & Gianni Betti & Stefano Mazzuco & Letizia Mencarini, 2007.
"Marital disruption and economic well-being: a comparative analysis,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(3), pages 781-799.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Betti, Gianni & Mazzuco, Stefano & Mencarini, Letizia, 2006. "Marital disruption and economic well-being: a comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kelly Bedard & Olivier Deschênes, 2005.
"Sex Preferences, Marital Dissolution, and the Economic Status of Women,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Bedard, Kelly & Deschenes, Olivier, 2003. "Sex Preferences, Marital Dissolution and the Economic Status of Women," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt07g2372x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Schluter, Christian, 2001. "Why are child poverty rates higher in Britain than in Germany? a longitudinal perspective -working paper-," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Audrey Light & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "Living Arrangements, Employment Status, and the Economic Well-Being of Mothers: Evidence from Brazil, Chile and the United States," Working Papers 03-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nandi, Alita, 2008. "Women's economic gains from employment, marriage and cohabitation," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:28:y:1991:i:3:p:353-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .