Work shifts of full-time dual-earner couples: Patterns and contrasts by sex of spouse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriet Presser, 1984. "Job characteristics of spouses and their work shifts," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 575-589, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Connelly R. & Degraff DS. & Levison D., 1991. "Child care policy and women's market work in urban Brazil," ILO Working Papers 992858023402676, International Labour Organization.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995.
"Who Works When?: Evidence from the U.S. and Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
120, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995. "Who Works When? Evidence from the U.S. and Germany," NBER Working Papers 5208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1469-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brady-Smith, Christy & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne & Waldfogel, Jane & Fauth, Rebecca, 2001. "Work or welfare? Assessing the impacts of recent employment and policy changes on very young children," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 409-425, November.
- Spitze, Glenna & Loscocco, Karyn, 1999. "Women's position in the household," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 647-661.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:285802 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:24:y:1987:i:1:p:99-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .