A genetic algorithm based augmented Lagrangian method for constrained optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Amstutz, 2011. "Augmented Lagrangian for cone constrained topology optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 101-122, May.
- Martin Schlüter & Matthias Gerdts, 2010. "The oracle penalty method," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoj Dhadwal & Sung Jung & Chang Kim, 2014. "Advanced particle swarm assisted genetic algorithm for constrained optimization problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 781-806, July.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0504-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asghar Mahdavi & Mohammad Shiri, 2015. "An augmented Lagrangian ant colony based method for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 263-276, January.
- Ana Rocha & M. Costa & Edite Fernandes, 2014. "A filter-based artificial fish swarm algorithm for constrained global optimization: theoretical and practical issues," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 239-263, October.
More about this item
KeywordsConstrained optimization; Augmented Lagrangian method; Evolutionary algorithms; Adaptive algorithm; Lagrange multipliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:869-902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.