Enhancing RLT-based relaxations for polynomial programming problems via a new class of v-semidefinite cuts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmberg, C., 2002. "Semidefinite programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 461-482, March.
- Samuel Burer & Dieter Vandenbussche, 2009. "Globally solving box-constrained nonconvex quadratic programs with semidefinite-based finite branch-and-bound," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 181-195, June.
- Kojima, Masakazu & Tuncel, Levent, 2002. "On the finite convergence of successive SDP relaxation methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 325-341, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2306-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ballerstein & Dennis Michaels, 2014. "Extended formulations for convex envelopes," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 217-238, October.
- Evrim Dalkiran & Hanif Sherali, 2013. "Theoretical filtering of RLT bound-factor constraints for solving polynomial programming problems to global optimality," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1147-1172, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPolynomial programs; Reformulation-Linearization Technique (RLT); Semidefinite programming; BARON; GloptiPoly; Semidefinite cuts; Global optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:52:y:2012:i:2:p:483-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.