Matrix-free interior point method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Bergamaschi & Jacek Gondzio & Manolo Venturin & Giovanni Zilli, 2007. "Inexact constraint preconditioners for linear systems arising in interior point methods," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 137-147, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimon Fountoulakis & Jacek Gondzio, 2016. "Performance of first- and second-order methods for $$\ell _1$$ ℓ 1 -regularized least squares problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 605-635, December.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9919-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:169:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0892-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:coopap:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10589-018-0001-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLinear programming; Quadratic programming; Matrix-free; Interior point methods; Iterative methods; Implicit preconditioner;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:457-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .