A global optimization method for the design of space trajectories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boland, N. L. & Clarke, L. W. & Nemhauser, G. L., 2000. "The asymmetric traveling salesman problem with replenishment arcs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 408-427, June.
- Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan, 1995. "A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-82, May.
- Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet, 2007. "A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1177-1193, June.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto, 2001. "Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 475-494, July.
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- SALEHIPOUR, Amir & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & GOOS, Peter & BRÄYSY, Olli, 2008. "An efficient GRASP+VND metaheuristic for the traveling repairman problem," Working Papers 2008008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jan M. Chaiken & Richard C. Larson, 1972. "Methods for Allocating Urban Emergency Units: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 110-130.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- Haghani, Ali & Oh, Sei-Chang, 1996. "Formulation and solution of a multi-commodity, multi-modal network flow model for disaster relief operations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-250, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Locatelli, Marco & Schoen, Fabio, 2012. "Local search based heuristics for global optimization: Atomic clusters and beyond," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 1-9.
- F. Lampariello & G. Liuzzi, 2015. "A filling function method for unconstrained global optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 713-729.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Space trajectories; Implicit filter; Black-box; Basin hopping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:635-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .