Hybrid heuristics for the maximum diversity problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Qinghua & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2015. "A review on algorithms for maximum clique problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 693-709.
- Anna Martínez-Gavara & Vicente Campos & Micael Gallego & Manuel Laguna & Rafael Martí, 2015. "Tabu search and GRASP for the capacitated clustering problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 589-607, November.
- Jesús Sánchez-Oro & Manuel Laguna & Rafael Martí & Abraham Duarte, 2016. "Scatter search for the bandpass problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 769-790, December.
- Wu, Qinghua & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2013. "A hybrid metaheuristic method for the Maximum Diversity Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 452-464.
- Martí, Rafael & Gallego, Micael & Duarte, Abraham, 2010. "A branch and bound algorithm for the maximum diversity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 36-44, January.
- Lozano, M. & Molina, D. & GarcIÂ´a-MartIÂ´nez, C., 2011. "Iterated greedy for the maximum diversity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 31-38, October.
- Anna Martínez-Gavara & Vicente Campos & Manuel Laguna & Rafael Martí, 2017. "Heuristic solution approaches for the maximum minsum dispersion problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 671-686, March.
- Aringhieri, Roberto & Cordone, Roberto & Grosso, Andrea, 2015. "Construction and improvement algorithms for dispersion problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 21-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:44:y:2009:i:3:p:411-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.