Design of component reliability test plan for a series system having time dependent testing cost with the presence of covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuban Altinel, Ismail, 1994. "The design of optimum component test plans in the demonstration of system reliability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 318-333, November.
- repec:wly:navres:v:44:y:1997:i:5:p:401-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:navres:v:44:y:1997:i:2:p:187-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altmel, Ismail Kuban, 1992. "The design of optimum component test plans in the demonstration of a series system reliability," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-292, October.
- Shmuel Gal, 1974. "Optimal Test Design for Reliability Demonstration," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 1236-1242, December.
More about this item
KeywordsReliability; Life testing; Maximum likelihood estimator; Expected testing cost; Optimization; Covariates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0758-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.