On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2014.
"Does high public debt consistently stifle economic growth? A critique of Reinhart and Rogoff,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 257-279.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- A. Yalta & A. Yalta, 2010.
"Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 371-394, April.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Working Papers 1007, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- McCullough, Bruce D. & Yalta, A. Talha, 2013. "Spreadsheets in the Cloud - Not Ready Yet," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 52(i07).
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2010. "The Accuracy of Statistical Distributions in Microsoft (R) Excel 2007," Working Papers 1006, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Jenal, Olaf, 2009.
"On the importance of verifying forecasting results,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 62-73.
- A. Talha Yalta & Olaf Jenal, 2008. "On the Importance of Verifying Forecasting Results," Working Papers 0804, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- D. McCullough, B. & Wilson, Berry, 2002. "On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2000 and Excel XP," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 713-721, October.
- Hargreaves, Bruce R. & McWilliams, Thomas P., 2010. "Polynomial Trendline function flaws in Microsoft Excel," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1190-1196, April.
- Sawitzki, Gunther, 1994. "Report on the Numerical Reliability of Data Analysis Systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 289-301, September.
- B. D. McCullough, 2006. "A review of TESTU01," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 677-682.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical function; Random number generator; Nonlinear regression; OpenOffice.org Calc 3.3; Gnumeric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:29:y:2014:i:5:p:1095-1128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .