On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2014.
"Does high public debt consistently stifle economic growth? A critique of Reinhart and Rogoff,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 257-279.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- A. Yalta & A. Yalta, 2010.
"Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 371-394, April.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Working Papers 1007, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- D. McCullough, B. & Wilson, Berry, 2002. "On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2000 and Excel XP," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 713-721, October.
- Hargreaves, Bruce R. & McWilliams, Thomas P., 2010. "Polynomial Trendline function flaws in Microsoft Excel," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1190-1196, April.
- Sawitzki, Gunther, 1994. "Report on the Numerical Reliability of Data Analysis Systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 289-301, September.
- B. D. McCullough, 2006. "A review of TESTU01," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 677-682.
- McCullough, Bruce D. & Yalta, A. Talha, 2013. "Spreadsheets in the Cloud - Not Ready Yet," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 52(i07).
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Jenal, Olaf, 2009.
"On the importance of verifying forecasting results,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 62-73.
- A. Talha Yalta & Olaf Jenal, 2008. "On the Importance of Verifying Forecasting Results," Working Papers 0804, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2010. "The Accuracy of Statistical Distributions in Microsoft (R) Excel 2007," Working Papers 1006, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical function; Random number generator; Nonlinear regression; OpenOffice.org Calc 3.3; Gnumeric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:29:y:2014:i:5:p:1095-1128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.