On robust cross-validation for nonparametric smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ursula Gather & Karen Schettlinger & Roland Fried, 2006. "Online signal extraction by robust linear regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 33-51, March.
- K. Benhenni & F. Ferraty & M. Rachdi & P. Vieu, 2007. "Local smoothing regression with functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Paul Fearnhead & Peter Clifford, 2003. "On-line inference for hidden Markov models via particle filters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(4), pages 887-899.
- Lee, Jong Soo & Cox, Dennis D., 2010. "Robust smoothing: Smoothing parameter selection and applications to fluorescence spectroscopy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3131-3143, December.
- Zhang, Xibin & Brooks, Robert D. & King, Maxwell L., 2009.
"A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 21-32, November.
- Xibin Zhang & Robert D. Brooks & Maxwell L. King, 2007. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fried, Roland & Bernholt, Thorsten & Gather, Ursula, 2006. "Repeated median and hybrid filters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2313-2338, May.
- Boente, Graciela & Rodriguez, Daniela, 2008. "Robust bandwidth selection in semiparametric partly linear regression models: Monte Carlo study and influential analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2808-2828, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Köllmann & Björn Bornkamp & Katja Ickstadt, 2014. "Unimodal regression using Bernstein–Schoenberg splines and penalties," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 783-793, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression; Jump-preserving smoothers ; Outliers; Robust bandwidth selection; Structural breaks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:4:p:1617-1637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .