On robust cross-validation for nonparametric smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ursula Gather & Karen Schettlinger & Roland Fried, 2006. "Online signal extraction by robust linear regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 33-51, March.
- K. Benhenni & F. Ferraty & M. Rachdi & P. Vieu, 2007. "Local smoothing regression with functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Paul Fearnhead & Peter Clifford, 2003. "On-line inference for hidden Markov models via particle filters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(4), pages 887-899.
- Lee, Jong Soo & Cox, Dennis D., 2010. "Robust smoothing: Smoothing parameter selection and applications to fluorescence spectroscopy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3131-3143, December.
- Zhang, Xibin & Brooks, Robert D. & King, Maxwell L., 2009.
"A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 21-32, November.
- Xibin Zhang & Robert D. Brooks & Maxwell L. King, 2007. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fried, Roland & Bernholt, Thorsten & Gather, Ursula, 2006. "Repeated median and hybrid filters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2313-2338, May.
- Boente, Graciela & Rodriguez, Daniela, 2008. "Robust bandwidth selection in semiparametric partly linear regression models: Monte Carlo study and influential analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2808-2828, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Köllmann & Björn Bornkamp & Katja Ickstadt, 2014. "Unimodal regression using Bernstein–Schoenberg splines and penalties," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 783-793, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression; Jump-preserving smoothers ; Outliers; Robust bandwidth selection; Structural breaks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:4:p:1617-1637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.