The role of health economics in alcohol policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Doran & Thameemul Jainullabudeen, 2010. "Economic efficiency of alcohol policy," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 8(5), pages 351-354, September.
- Joshua Byrnes & Dennis Petrie & Christopher Doran & Anthony Shakeshaft, 2012. "The efficiency of a volumetric alcohol tax in Australia," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, January.
- Anne Ludbrook & Dennis Petrie & Lynda McKenzie & Shelley Farrar, 2012. "Tackling alcohol misuse," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 51-63, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Nelson, 2013. "Meta-analysis of alcohol price and income elasticities – with corrections for publication bias," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Ataguba, 2012. "Alcohol policy and taxation in South Africa," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Maier, Tomas, 2012. "Modelling Brewing Industry Pricing," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4 Special), pages 1-9, December.
- Anurag Sharma & Brian Vandenberg & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Minimum Pricing of Alcohol versus Volumetric Taxation: Which Policy Will Reduce Heavy Consumption without Adversely Affecting Light and Moderate Consumers?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Jon Nelson, 2015. "Binge drinking and alcohol prices: a systematic review of age-related results from econometric studies, natural experiments and field studies," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2014. "Binge Drinking, Alcohol Prices, And Alcohol Taxes," Working Papers 164652, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:33-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.