New Directions in Migration Research: Perspectives from Some North American Regional Science Disciplines
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Adis Israngkura, 1999. "Valuing Air Quality With Hedonic and Discrete Choice Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1128-1133.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P., 2004. "General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 559-584, May.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Peng, Vincent S., 2003. "Do housing submarkets really matter?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 12-28, March.
- Abraham, Jesse M. & Goetzmann, William N. & Wachter, Susan M., 1994. "Homogeneous Groupings of Metropolitan Housing Markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 186-206, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Tervo, 2000. "Migration and Labour Market Adjustment: Empirical evidence from Finland 1985-90," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 343-360.
- Ronald L. Whisler & Brigitte S. Waldorf & Gordon F. Mulligan & David A. Plane, 2008. "Quality of Life and the Migration of the College-Educated: A Life-Course Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 58-94.
- Suzi Kerr & Susana Cardenas & Joanna Hendy, 2004.
"Migration and the Environment in the Galapagos:An analysis of economic and policy incentives driving migration, potential impacts from migration control, and potential policies to reduce migration pre,"
- Suzi Kerr & Susana Cardenas & Joanna Hendy, 2004. "Migration and the Environment in the Galapagos: An analysis of economic and policy incentives driving migration, potential impacts from migration control, and potential policies to reduce migration pr," Working Papers 03_17, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Haapanen, Mika, 2002. "Variation of migration behaviour in population," ERSA conference papers ersa02p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Lasse Sigbjorn Stambol, 2001. "Local labour market performance through different activation rates, input and economic returns to human capital," ERSA conference papers ersa01p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Haapanen, Mika, 2000. "Impact Of Expected Earnings On Interregional Migration Decisions In Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa00p269, European Regional Science Association.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Haapanen, Mika, 1998. "Internal Migration and Labour Market Transitions of Unemployment Workers," Discussion Papers 179, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- William J. Milne, 1993. "The Interaction Between Regional Science And Economics: An Economist's View," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 65-72, Summer.
- Michael J. Greenwood & Gary H. McClelland & William D. Schultze, 1997. "The Effects of Perceptions of Hazardous Waste on Migration: A Laboratory Experimental Approach," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 143-161, Fall.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2006. "Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-398, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:25:y:1991:i:4:p:237-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .