Improving Regional I-O Models: Evidence against Uniform Regional Purchase Coefficients across Rows
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Escobedo-CardeÃ±oso & Jan Oosterhaven, 2011. "Hybrid Interregional Input-Output Construction Methods: Applied To The Seven Region Spanish Input-Output Table," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1794, European Regional Science Association.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Elsa Vaz & Elsa Cristina Vaz & José Madeira Belbute & António Bento Caleiro & Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro & Ana Teresa Eduardo, 2012.
"The input-output table for the Alentejo Region in Portugal,"
- JosÃ© Belbute & AntÃ³nio Caleiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro & Elsa Vaz & Ana Eduardo, 2012. "The input-output table for the Alentejo Region in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p387, European Regional Science Association.
- Szabó, Norbert, 2015. "Methods for regionalizing input-output tables," MPRA Paper 73947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:65-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.