An Efficient Hybrid Conjugate Gradient Method for Unconstrained Optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:154:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0016-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John C. & Varadhan, Ravi, 2011. "Unifying Optimization Algorithms to Aid Software System Users: optimx for R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 43(i09).
- repec:spr:annopr:v:241:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2120-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:165:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0528-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:159:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0285-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:141:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9505-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serge Gratton & Vincent Malmedy & Philippe Toint, 2012. "Using approximate secant equations in limited memory methods for multilevel unconstrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 967-979, April.
- Gonglin Yuan & Xiwen Lu, 2009. "A modified PRP conjugate gradient method," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 73-90, February.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:178:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-018-1324-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:359:y:2017:i:c:p:372-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei, Neculai, 2010. "Accelerated scaled memoryless BFGS preconditioned conjugate gradient algorithm for unconstrained optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 410-420, August.
More about this item
Keywordsunconstrained optimization; conjugate gradient method; line search; descent property; global convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:103:y:2001:i:1:p:33-47:10.1023/a:1012930416777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.