Maximum likelihood estimation in a partially observed stratified regression model with censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wenbin Lu, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation in the proportional hazards cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 545-574, September.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y. & Yin, Guosheng, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Proportional Odds Model With Random Effects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 470-483, June.
- Hong-Bin Fang & Gang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in a Semiparametric Logistic/Proportional-Hazards Mixture Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(1), pages 59-75.
- Tomoyuki Sugimoto & Toshimitsu Hamasaki, 2006. "Properties of estimators of baseline hazard functions in a semiparametric cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(4), pages 647-674, December.
- Torben Martinussen, 1999. "Cox Regression with Incomplete Covariate Measurements using the EM-algorithm," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 479-491.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; Maximum likelihood estimation; Missing data; Stratified intensity model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:6:p:1183-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.