Maximum likelihood estimation in a partially observed stratified regression model with censored data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hong-Bin Fang & Gang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in a Semiparametric Logistic/Proportional-Hazards Mixture Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(1), pages 59-75.
- Torben Martinussen, 1999. "Cox Regression with Incomplete Covariate Measurements using the EM-algorithm," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 479-491.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
- Tomoyuki Sugimoto & Toshimitsu Hamasaki, 2006. "Properties of estimators of baseline hazard functions in a semiparametric cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(4), pages 647-674, December.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y. & Yin, Guosheng, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Proportional Odds Model With Random Effects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 470-483, June.
- Wenbin Lu, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation in the proportional hazards cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 545-574, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:6:p:1183-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.