Maximum likelihood estimation in a partially observed stratified regression model with censored data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wenbin Lu, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation in the proportional hazards cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 545-574, September.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y. & Yin, Guosheng, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Proportional Odds Model With Random Effects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 470-483, June.
- Tomoyuki Sugimoto & Toshimitsu Hamasaki, 2006. "Properties of estimators of baseline hazard functions in a semiparametric cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 647-674, December.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521496032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben Martinussen, 1999. "Cox Regression with Incomplete Covariate Measurements using the EM-algorithm," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 479-491.
- Hong-Bin Fang & Gang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in a Semiparametric Logistic/Proportional-Hazards Mixture Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(1), pages 59-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:6:p:1183-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.