Estimation with Sequential Order Statistics from Exponential Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Heinrich & U. Jensen, 1995. "Parameter estimation for a bivariate lifetime distribution in reliability with multivariate extensions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 49-65, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bedbur & Marco Burkschat & Udo Kamps, 2016. "Inference in a model of successive failures with shape-adjusted hazard rates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 639-657, June.
- Laumen Benjamin & Cramer Erhard, 2015. "Likelihood Inference for the Lifetime Performance Index under Progressive Type-II Censoring," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 59-73, December.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Beutner, E. & Kamps, U., 2008. "Order restricted inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1489-1502, August.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- N. Balakrishnan & U. Kamps & M. Kateri, 2012. "A sequential order statistics approach to step-stress testing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 303-318, April.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E. & Kamps, U., 2001. "Bounds for means and variances of progressive type II censored order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Eric Beutner, 2008. "Nonparametric inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 605-626, September.
- Udo Kamps & Erhard Cramer, 2007. "Comments on: Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 271-275, August.
- S. Gurler, 2012. "On residual lifetimes in sequential (n − k + 1)-out-of-n systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 23-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential k-out-of-n system; sequential order statistics; order statistics; record values; progressive type II censoring; maximum likelihood estimation; best linear unbiased estimation; uniformly minimum variance unbiased estimation; exponential distribution; Weinman multivariate exponential distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:53:y:2001:i:2:p:307-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .