On Number of Occurrences of Success Runs of Specified Length in a Higher-Order Two-State Markov Chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, K. D., 1988. "On binomial distributions of order k," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 247-250, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Donald E.K., 2006. "A recursive algorithm for computing the distribution of the number of successes in higher-order Markovian trials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 604-610, February.
- R. L. Shinde & K. S. Kotwal,, 2008. "Distributions of scan statistics in a sequence of Markov Bernoulli trials," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 135-155.
- Kiyoshi Inoue & Sigeo Aki, 2003. "Generalized binomial and negative binomial distributions of orderk by thel-overlapping enumeration scheme," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 153-167, March.
- K. Kotwal & R. Shinde, 2006. "Joint distributions of runs in a sequence of higher-order two-state Markov trials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability generating function; discrete distribution; binomial distribution; binomial distribution of order k; higher order Markov chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:50:y:1998:i:3:p:587-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.