Distributions of scan statistics in a sequence of Markov Bernoulli trials
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Koutras & V. Alexandrou, 1995. "Runs, scans and URN model distributions: A unified Markov chain approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 743-766, December.
- K. Kotwal & R. Shinde, 2006. "Joint distributions of runs in a sequence of higher-order two-state Markov trials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, September.
- Sigeo Aki, 1992. "Waiting time problems for a sequence of discrete random variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 363-378, June.
- Masayuki Uchida, 1998. "On Number of Occurrences of Success Runs of Specified Length in a Higher-Order Two-State Markov Chain," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 587-601, September.
- Sigeo Aki & Katuomi Hirano, 2000. "Numbers of Success-Runs of Specified Length Until Certain Stopping Time Rules and Generalized Binomial Distributions of Order k," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 767-777, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:080201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.