Sequential order statistics and k-out-of-n systems with sequentially adjusted failure rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Evans, G B A & Savin, N E, 1984. "Testing for Unit Roots: 2," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1241-1269, September.
- Abadir, Karim M., 1993. "Ols Bias in a Nonstationary Autoregression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 81-93, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:1:p:81-93 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bedbur & Marco Burkschat & Udo Kamps, 2016. "Inference in a model of successive failures with shape-adjusted hazard rates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 639-657, June.
- Pareek, Bhuvanesh & Kundu, Debasis & Kumar, Sumit, 2009. "On progressively censored competing risks data for Weibull distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4083-4094, October.
- Burkschat, Marco & Torrado, Nuria, 2014. "On the reversed hazard rate of sequential order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 106-113.
- Burkschat Marco & Kamps Udo & Kateri Maria, 2013. "Estimating scale parameters under an order statistics prior," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(3), pages 205-219, August.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Beutner, E. & Kamps, U., 2008. "Order restricted inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1489-1502, August.
- Vuong, Q.N. & Bedbur, S. & Kamps, U., 2013. "Distances between models of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 24-36.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Barmalzan, Ghobad & Haidari, Abedin, 2016. "Multivariate stochastic comparisons of multivariate mixture models and their applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 37-43.
- Eric Beutner, 2008. "Nonparametric inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 605-626, September.
- S. Gurler, 2012. "On residual lifetimes in sequential (n − k + 1)-out-of-n systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 23-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential k-out-of-n-system; sequential order statistics; generalized order statistics; type II censoring; maximum likelihood estimators; extremal quotient; Weibull distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:48:y:1996:i:3:p:535-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .