Sequential order statistics and k-out-of-n systems with sequentially adjusted failure rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bedbur & Marco Burkschat & Udo Kamps, 2016. "Inference in a model of successive failures with shape-adjusted hazard rates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 639-657, June.
- Pareek, Bhuvanesh & Kundu, Debasis & Kumar, Sumit, 2009. "On progressively censored competing risks data for Weibull distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4083-4094, October.
- Burkschat, Marco & Torrado, Nuria, 2014. "On the reversed hazard rate of sequential order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 106-113.
- Burkschat Marco & Kamps Udo & Kateri Maria, 2013. "Estimating scale parameters under an order statistics prior," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(3), pages 205-219, August.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Beutner, E. & Kamps, U., 2008. "Order restricted inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1489-1502, August.
- Vuong, Q.N. & Bedbur, S. & Kamps, U., 2013. "Distances between models of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 24-36.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Barmalzan, Ghobad & Haidari, Abedin, 2016. "Multivariate stochastic comparisons of multivariate mixture models and their applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 37-43.
- Eric Beutner, 2008. "Nonparametric inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 605-626, September.
- S. Gurler, 2012. "On residual lifetimes in sequential (n − k + 1)-out-of-n systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 23-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential k-out-of-n-system; sequential order statistics; generalized order statistics; type II censoring; maximum likelihood estimators; extremal quotient; Weibull distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:48:y:1996:i:3:p:535-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.