Food sovereignty as decolonization: some contributions from Indigenous movements to food system and development politics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Holly, 1990. "Handsome Lake's teachings: The shift from female to male agriculture in Iroquois culture. An essay in ethnophilosophy," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 7(3), pages 80-94, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-018-9868-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-018-9850-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley Ridoutt & Danielle Baird & Kathryn Bastiaans & Ross Darnell & Gilly Hendrie & Malcolm Riley & Peerasak Sanguansri & Julie Syrette & Manny Noakes & Brian Keating, 2017. "Australia’s nutritional food balance: situation, outlook and policy implications," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 211-226, April.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9812-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3299-:d:169995 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9846-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood sovereignty; Indigenous self-determination; Decolonization; Food systems politics; Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:32:y:2015:i:3:p:431-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.