Living with disease? Biosecurity and avian influenza in ostriches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Hinchliffe & Nick Bingham, 2008. "Securing life: the emerging practices of biosecurity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(7), pages 1534-1551, July.
- John Law, 2006. "Disaster in agriculture: or foot and mouth mobilities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(2), pages 227-239, February.
- Gareth Enticott, 2008. "The spaces of biosecurity: prescribing and negotiating solutions to bovine tuberculosis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(7), pages 1568-1582, July.
- Andrew Donaldson, 2008. "Biosecurity after the event: risk politics and animal disease," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(7), pages 1552-1567, July.
- Nick Bingham & Gareth Enticott & Steve Hinchliffe, 2008. "Biosecurity: spaces, practices, and boundaries," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(7), pages 1528-1533, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAnimal disease; Avian influenza; Living with disease; Ostriches; South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:153-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.