The value of the last digit: statistical fraud detection with digit analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akaike, Hirotugu, 1981. "Likelihood of a model and information criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 3-14, May.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2013. "An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 751-769, April.
- Bouveyron, C. & Girard, S. & Schmid, C., 2007. "High-dimensional data clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 502-519, September.
- McLachlan, G. J. & Peel, D. & Bean, R. W., 2003. "Modelling high-dimensional data by mixtures of factor analyzers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 379-388, January.
- Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 1992. "A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 315-332, October.
- McNicholas, P.D. & Murphy, T.B. & McDaid, A.F. & Frost, D., 2010. "Serial and parallel implementations of model-based clustering via parsimonious Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 711-723, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFraud detection; Last digits; Digit analysis; Benford’s law; 60B10; 62P20; 91B99;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:281-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.