Public tendering of ferry services in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ola Kvaløy & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Cost Structure and Vertical Integration between Farming and Processing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 296-311, June.
- Fredrik Bärthel & Johan Woxenius, 2004. "Developing intermodal transport for small flows over short distances," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 403-424, October.
- Yvonne Bontekoning & Hugo Priemus, 2004. "Breakthrough innovations in intermodal freight transport," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 335-345, October.
- Forkenbrock, David J., 2001. "Comparison of external costs of rail and truck freight transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 321-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippini, M. & Koller, M. & Masiero, G., 2015.
"Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 158-168.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport," IdEP Economic Papers 1504, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
More about this item
KeywordsFerry services; Public tendering; Procurement; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2011:i:49:p:90-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.