La gestión privada de los montes públicos en España. El caso del empresario Echevarrieta (1920-1933)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendoza, A. Gomez, 1987. "La formacion de un cartel en el primer tercio del siglo XX: la industria del cemento portland," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 325-361, September.
More about this item
Keywordswood; businessmen; market; transport; failure;
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:journl:y:2005:i:36:m:august:p:311-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Pinilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.