The Polish Recipe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Aslund, 2013. "Poland: Combining Growth and Stability," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(01), pages 03-10, May.
- John Marangos, 2007. "The shock therapy model of transition," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 88-123.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yi Wen & George E. Fortier, 2019.
"The visible hand: the role of government in China’s long-awaited industrial revolution,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 9-45, January.
- George E. Fortier & Yi Wen, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 98(3), pages 189-226.
- George E. Fortier & Yi Wen, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nadezda Stanova, 2012. "Democratic learning and fiscal rules in the political budget cycles of the CEE countries," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 168-182.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; shock-therapy; economic reforms; privatization; liberalisation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:pnoeeq:192a7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ганна Харламова (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.