The shock therapy model of transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi Wen & George E. Fortier, 2019.
"The visible hand: the role of government in China’s long-awaited industrial revolution,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 9-45, January.
- George E. Fortier & Yi Wen, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 98(3), pages 189-226.
- George E. Fortier & Yi Wen, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- C. Năsulea & D. F. Spînu & R. M. Moroianu, 2017. "The Polish Recipe," Вестник Киевского национального университета имени Тараса Шевченко. Экономика., Socionet;Киевский национальный университет имени Тараса Шевченко, vol. 3(192), pages 34-38.
- Nadezda Stanova, 2012. "Democratic learning and fiscal rules in the political budget cycles of the CEE countries," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 168-182.
More about this item
Keywordsshock therapy; transition; reforms sequence; emerging economies; economic policy; economic analysis; political structure; ideological structure; price liberalisation; price stabilisation; privatisation; institutional structure; monetary policy; financial systems; fiscal policy; international trade; foreign aid; social policy; political strategy.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijepee:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:88-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=219 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarah Parker (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=219 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.