Uncovering and Treating Unobserved Heterogeneity with FIMIX-PLS: Which Model Selection Criterion Provides an Appropriate Number of Segments?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Ringle, Christian M. & Smith, Donna & Reams, Russell & Hair, Joseph F., 2014. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): A useful tool for family business researchers," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 105-115.
- Ratzmann, Martin & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Bouncken, Ricarda, 2016. "Capturing heterogeneity and PLS-SEM prediction ability: Alliance governance and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4593-4603.
- Schlittgen, Rainer & Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Becker, Jan-Michael, 2016. "Segmentation of PLS path models by iterative reweighted regressions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4583-4592.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-017-0249-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1516-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathrin Dudenhöffer, 2013. "Why electric vehicles failed," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 95-124, July.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R., 2013. "PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1318-1324.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-339.
- Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko, 2014. "Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2258-2268.
- Segarra-Moliner, Jose Ramón & Moliner-Tena, Miguel Ángel, 2016. "Customer equity and CLV in Spanish telecommunication services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4694-4705.
More about this item
KeywordsFIMIX-PLS; Finite Mixture Modeling; Model Selection; Partial Least Squares (PLS); Segmentation; Structural Equation Modeling;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:63:y:2011:i:1:p:34-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.