Co-branding: The Stae of the Art
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 2001. "Capabilities as Real Options," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(6), pages 744-758, December.
- Coff, Russell W. & Laverty, Kevin J., 2001. "Real options on knowledge assets: Panacea or Pandora's box?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 73-79.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena, 2003. "Routines and incentives: the role of communities in the firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 271-297, April.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1998. "Imagination and leadership - The neglected dimension of an evolutionary theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Michael D. Cohen, 1991. "Individual Learning and Organizational Routine: Emerging Connections," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 135-139, February.
- Sydney D. Howell & Axel J. Jägle, 1997. "Laboratory Evidence on How Managers Intuitively Value Real Growth Options," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(7&8), pages 915-935.
- Busenitz, Lowell W. & Barney, Jay B., 1997. "Differences between entrepreneurs and managers in large organizations: Biases and heuristics in strategic decision-making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaywant Singh, 2016. "The Influence of CSR and Ethical Self-Identity in Consumer Evaluation of Cobrands," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 311-326, October.
- Mazodier, Marc & Merunka, Dwight, 2014. "Beyond brand attitude: Individual drivers of purchase for symbolic cobranded products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1552-1558.
- Sylvain Sénéchal & Laurent Georges & Jean Pernin, 2014. "Alliances Between Corporate and Fair Trade Brands: Examining the Antecedents of Overall Evaluation of the Co-branded Product," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 365-381, October.
- Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Ledden, Lesley & Riley, Debra & Singh, Jaywant, 2016. "The added value of brand alliances in higher education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3122-3132.
- Karray, Salma & Sigue, Simon P., 2016. "Should companies jointly promote their complementary products when they compete in other product categories?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 620-630.
- Karray, Salma & Sigué, Simon Pierre, 2015. "A game-theoretic model for co-promotions: Choosing a complementary versus an independent product ally," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 84-100.
- Chia-Lin Lee, 2014. "Is Co-Branding a Double-Edged Sword for Brand Partners?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 19-34.
- Samuylova, E. B. & Muravskii, D. V. & Smirnova, Maria M. & Alkanova, O. N., 2012. "The role of brand characteristics in brand alliance engagement with different types of partners: An exploratory study," Working Papers 833, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:173-180 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCo-branding; Spill-Over Effects; Success Factors of Co-brands;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:60:y:2008:i:4:p:359-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .