Bonus and Malus in Principal-Agent Relations with Fixed Pay and Real Effort
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seeun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2015.
"Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior,"
PSE Working Papers
- Jung , Seeun & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior," ESSEC Working Papers WP1513, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Vranceanu, Radu & El Ouardighi, Fouad & Dubart , Delphine, 2013.
"Coordination in Teams: A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1310, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Radu Vranceanu & Fouad El Ouardighi & Delphine Dubart, 2013. "Coordination in Teams : A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment," Working Papers hal-00857364, HAL.
- Seeun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior," Working Papers hal-01171161, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiments; Fixed Wage; Moral Hazard; Principal-Agent Theory; Real Effort; Reward; Punishment;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:60:y:2008:i:3:p:280-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.