Visualization in Mixed-Methods Research on Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louise Ryan & Jon Mulholland & Agnes Agoston, 2014. "Talking Ties: Reflecting on Network Visualisation and Qualitative Interviewing," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 19(2), pages 1-12, May.
- repec:sae:socres:2013-179-3 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Neil Armitage, 2016. "The Biographical Network Method," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 21(2), pages 165-179, May.
- Elisa Bellotti, 2016. "Qualitative Methods and Visualizations in the Study of Friendship Networks," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 21(2), pages 198-216, May.
- Nick Crossley & Gemma Edwards, 2016. "Cases, Mechanisms and the Real: The Theory and Methodology of Mixed-Method Social Network Analysis," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 21(2), pages 217-285, May.
- Paola Tubaro & Louise Ryan & Alessio D'angelo, 2016. "The Visual Sociogram in Qualitative and Mixed-Methods Research," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 21(2), pages 180-197, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:socres:v:21:y:2016:i:2:p:148-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.