School Self-Evaluation and the Nature of Support System for Basic Schools in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia W. Sadoff & Dale Whittington & David Grey, 2002. "Africa's International Rivers : An Economic Perspective," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 15175, December.
- Michael Fertig, 2007.
"The effectiveness of qualification measures for employed workers - an evaluation study for Saxony,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(18), pages 2279-2301.
- Fertig, Michael, 2004. "The Effectiveness of Qualification Measures for Employed Workers - An Evaluation Study for Saxony," RWI Discussion Papers 10, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael, 2004. "The Effectiveness of Qualification Measures for Employed Workers – An Evaluation Study for Saxony," IZA Discussion Papers 1205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jonathan Lautze & Kai Wegerich & Jusipbek Kazbekov & Murat Yakubov, 2013. "International river basin organizations: variation, options and insights," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 30-42, January.
- Dombrowsky, Ines & Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa & Schoderer, Mirja, 2018. "River basin management and fiscal decentralisation: mutually supportive or counterproductive? A case study of Mongolia," Discussion Papers 10/2018, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Luc Descroix, 2012. "Chapitre 3. Le bassin versant, Unité de gestion des eaux idéale pour l’Afrique subsaharienne ?," Post-Print ird-02157726, HAL.
- Colin Turner, 2018. "The governance of polycentric national infrastructure systems: Evidence from the UK National Infrastructure Plan," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 36(3), pages 513-529, May.
- Reinowski, Eva & Schultz, Birgit, 2006. "Microeconometric Evaluation of Selected ESF-funded ALMP-Programmes," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
Keywordsaccountability; assessment; effective; leaders; parents; performance; professional; school improvement; support system; teaching;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:11:y:2021:i:2:p:21582440211022732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.