Toward a New Political Economy for the U.S
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsjobs program; full employment; trade policy; industrial policy; living wage; U.S. manufacturing;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:42:y:2010:i:3:p:353-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .