The Two-Stage Decline in U.S. Nonfinancial Corporate Profitability, 1948-1986
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepankar Basu & Ying Chen & Jong-seok Oh, 2013. "Class struggle and economic fluctuations: VAR analysis of the post-war US economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 575-596, September.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2013.
"Technology, distribution and the rate of profit in the US economy: understanding the current crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 57-89.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2011. "Technology, Distribution and the Rate of Profit in the US Economy: Understanding the Current Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-32, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Deepankar & Das, Debarshi, 2015. "Profitability in India’s Organized Manufacturing Sector: The Role of Technology, Distribution, and Demand," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "A Selective Review of Recent Quantitative Empirical Research in Marxist Political Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Adem Y. Elveren & Sara Hsu, 2016. "Military Expenditures and Profit Rates: Evidence from OECD Countries," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 551-577, July.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2000. "What's Behind the Recent Rise in Profitablity?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_297, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:20:y:1988:i:4:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.