The Income Redistribution Effects of Texas State Lottery Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humphreys, Brad & Perez, Levi, 2011. "Lottery Participants and Revenues: An International Survey of Economic Research on Lotteries," Working Papers 2011-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Weinbach & Rodney Paul, 2008. "Running the Numbers on Lotteries and the Poor: An Empirical Analysis of Transfer Payment Distribution and Subsequent Lottery Sales," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 333-344, September.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Brad Humphreys & Levi Perez, 2012. "Network externalities in consumer spending on lottery games: evidence from Spain," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 929-945, June.
- Lunn, Pete, 2007. "Fair Play? Sport and Social Disadvantage in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI190.
- Ghent, Linda S. & Grant, Alan P., 2010. "The Demand for Lottery Products and Their Distributional Consequences," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(2), pages 253-268, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:42:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Coon & Gwyneth Whieldon, 2016. "Elasticity of Demand and Optimal Prize Distribution for Instant Lottery Games," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 457-469, December.
- Cho-Min Lin & Kung-Cheng Lin, 2007. "The demand for lottery expenditure in Taiwan: a quantile regression approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(42), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:82-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .