The Banking Sector And Recovery In The Eu Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell, 2011. "The Banking Sector and Recovery in the EU Economy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 374, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2004.
"Factors explaining the interest margin in the banking sectors of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2259-2281, September.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2003. "Factors Explaining the Interest Margin in the Banking Sectors of the European Union," MPRA Paper 15252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Thomas S. Y. & Saunders, Anthony, 1981. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 581-600, November.
- Kasman, Adnan & Tunc, Gokce & Vardar, Gulin & Okan, Berna, 2010. "Consolidation and commercial bank net interest margins: Evidence from the old and new European Union members and candidate countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 648-655, May.
- Barrell, R. & Hall, S.G. & Hurst, I., 2006. "Evaluating policy feedback rules using the joint density function of a stochastic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-5, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yvonne McCarthy & Kieran McQuinn, 2016.
"Attenuation Bias, Recall Error and the Housing Wealth Effect,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 492-517, August.
- McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Attenuation bias, recall error and the housing wealth effect," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Attenuation Bias, Recall Error and the Housing Wealth Effect," Papers RB2016/3/8, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Znuderl, Nusa & Duffy, David & CASE (Poland) & CPB (Netherlands) & DIW Berlin (Germany) & ETLA (Finland) & The Kiel Institute for the World Economy (Germany) & NIESR (United Kingdom, 2012. "Economic Assessment of the Euro Area: Winter 2011/2012 Report," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number sustat29.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O’Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014.
"Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 495-505.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor & McCann, Fergal, 2013. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers WP472, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- O'Toole, Conor & Ryan, Robert & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers RB2014/1/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Duffy, David & Timoney, Kevin & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "Medium-Term Review: 2013-2020, No. 12," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR12, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNet interest margins; bank size; European financial integration; economic growth; bank regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:216:y:2011:i:1:p:r41-r52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .