Returning To The Question Of A Wage Premium For Returning Migrants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 4736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," Papers WP337, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen Reinhold & Kevin Thom, 2013. "Migration Experience and Earnings in the Mexican Labor Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 768-820.
- Michal Burzynski, 2016. "Time, Space and Skills in Designing Migration Policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jackline Wahba, 2014. "Return migration and economic development," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 12, pages 327-349 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan Barrett & Irene Mosca, 2013.
"The psychic costs of migration: evidence from Irish return migrants,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 483-506, April.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "The Psychic Costs of Migration: Evidence from Irish Return Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:196-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renata Ivanova & Byeongju Jeong, 2011. "Why Don't Migrants with Secondary Education Return?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp449, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2017. "Local Institutional Quality and Return Migration: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 17/10, University of Waikato.
- Wei Sun, 2013. "The productivity of return migrants: the case of China’s “Sea Turtles”," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "The returns to temporary migration: The case of Italian Ph.D.s," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bensassi, Sami & Jabbour, Liza, 2017. "Return Migration and Entrepreneurial Success: An Empirical Analysis for Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 98, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Saarela, Jan, 2015. "Worse than expected? Uncertainty and earnings subsequent to return migration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 28-30.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Exploring the Early-life Causes and Later-life Consequences of Migration through a Longitudinal Study on Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 6878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & FitzGerald, John & Lambert, Derek & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth,Edgar & Siedschlag, Iulia & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2015. "Scoping the Possible Economic Implications of Brexit on Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS48.
- Aguilar Esteva, Arturo Alberto, 2013. "Stayers and Returners: Educational Self-Selection among U.S. Immigrants and Returning Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackline Wahba, 2015. "Selection, selection, selection: the impact of return migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 535-563, July.
- Ambrosini, J. William & Mayr, Karin & Peri, Giovanni & Radu, Dragos, 2012.
"The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and Long-Run Implications,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2012. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and long-run implications," Working Papers 1216, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Mathis Wagner & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Who Migrates and Why?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 333, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Susan Pozo, 2014. "Does the US Labor Market Reward International Experience?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 250-254, May.
- J. William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2011. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees: Evidence from Romania and Implications," NBER Working Papers 16912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makulec, Agnieszka., 2014. "Philippines' bilateral labour arrangements on health-care professional migration : in search of meaning," ILO Working Papers 994869923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fransen, Sonja & Ruiz, Isabel & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2017.
"Return Migration and Economic Outcomes in the Conflict Context,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 196-210.
- Sonja Fransen & Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2015. "Return Migration and Economic Outcomes in the Conflict Context," HiCN Working Papers 203, Households in Conflict Network.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fadlon, Itzhak & Weiss, Yoram, 2011.
"Return migration, human capital accumulation and the brain drain,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 58-67, May.
- Christian Dustmann & Itzhak Fadlon & Yoram Weiss, 2010. "Return Migration, Human Capital Accumulation and the Brain Drain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1013, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn migration; circular migration; Ireland;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:213:y:2010:i:1:p:r43-r51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .