Returning To The Question Of A Wage Premium For Returning Migrants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 4736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," Papers WP337, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. O’Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007.
"Trade, Knowledge and the Industrial Revolution,"
Development Working Papers
230, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rahman, Ahmed & Taylor, Alan M., 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn migration; circular migration; Ireland;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:213:y:2010:i:1:p:r43-r51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .