Prices and Price Convergence in Emerging Europe: an Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Barrell & Ian Hurst, 2008. "Financial Crises and the Prospects for Recession1," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 204(1), pages 33-38, April.
- Kroszner, Randall S. & Laeven, Luc & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2007. "Banking crises, financial dependence, and growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 187-228, April.
- Ray J Barrell & Simon Kirby, 2007. "Interest Rates and the UK economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 202(1), pages 61-64, October.
- Barrell, Ray & Sefton, James, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and the Masstricht Solvency Criteria," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(3), pages 259-279, June.
- Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Pomerantz, Olga, 2006.
"Costs of financial instability, household-sector balance sheets and consumption,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 194-216, June.
- Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2004. "Costs of Financial Instability, Household-Sector Balance Sheets and Consumption," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 243, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Martin Weale, 2008. "Commentary: the Banking Crisis and the Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 204(1), pages 4-8, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Horváth & Kamila Koprnická, 2008.
"Inflation Differentials in EU New Member States: An Empirical Evidence,"
Working Papers IES
2008/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Roman Horvath & Kamila Koprnicka, 2008. "Inflation Differentials in EU New Member States: An Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp937, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Karsten Staehr, 2010. "Income convergence and inflation in Central and Eastern Europe : does the sun always rise in the East," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-04, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Mar 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice level; inflation; Balassa-Samuelson; tradables; house prices; regulated prices; Europe; transition; real convergence; catching-up;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:204:y:2008:i:1:p:66-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.