Commentary: The Stern Review's Economics of Climate Change
- Partha Dasgupta
(Economics, University of Cambridge)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 199 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 (020) 7222 7665
Fax: +44 (020) 7654 1900
Web page: http://www.niesr.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance," GRI Working Papers 137, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2011.
"Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present, pages 23-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "Additive damages, fat-tailed climate dynamics, and uncertain discounting," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-29.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting," Scholarly Articles 9639963, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vipul Bhatt, 2014. "No discounting as a moral virtue in intertemporal choice models," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Simon Dietz & Nicoleta Anca Matei, 2016. "Spaces for Agreement: A Theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance and an Application to Climate Change," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 85-130.
- Dietz, Simon & Matei, Nicoleta Anca, 2016. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of time-stochastic dominance and an application to climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Weitzman, 2007. "Structural Uncertainty and the Value of Statistical Life in the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 13490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," GRI Working Papers 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:199:y:2007:i:1:p:4-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed