Authorsâ€™ Response to: â€œHealth Opportunity Costs and Expert Elicitation: A Comment on Soares et al.â€ by Sampson, Firth, and Towse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Claxton & James Lomas & Stephen Martin, 2018. "The impact of NHS expenditure on health outcomes in England: Alternative approaches to identification in all‐cause and disease specific models of mortality," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 1017-1023, June.
- Chris Sampson & Isobel Firth & Adrian Towse, 2021. "Health Opportunity Costs and Expert Elicitation: A Comment on Soares et al," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 41(3), pages 255-257, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claxton, Karl & Asaria, Miqdad & Chansa, Collins & Jamison, Julian & Lomas, James & Ochalek, Jessica & Paulden, Mike, 2019. "Accounting for timing when assessing health-related policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100038, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Lomas & Stephen Martin & Karl Claxton, 2018. "Estimating the marginal productivity of the English National Health Service from 2003/04 to 2012/13," Working Papers 158cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Francesco Longo & Karl Claxton & James Lomas & Stephen Martin, 2021. "Does public long‐term care expenditure improve care‐related quality of life of service users in England?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(10), pages 2561-2581, September.
- Francesco Longo & Karl Claxton & James Lomas & Stephen Martin, 2020. "Does public long-term care expenditure improve care-related quality of life in England?," Working Papers 172cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Emanuele Arcà & Francesco Principe & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2020. "Death by austerity? The impact of cost containment on avoidable mortality in Italy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(12), pages 1500-1516, December.
- Jonathan Siverskog & Martin Henriksson, 2019. "Estimating the marginal cost of a life year in Sweden’s public healthcare sector," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(5), pages 751-762, July.
- Stephen Martin & James Lomas & Karl Claxton, 2019. "Is an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure? Estimates of the impact of English public health grant on mortality and morbidity," Working Papers 166cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:medema:v:41:y:2021:i:3:p:258-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.